For Those Who Want To Know
This website provides a concise, reliable introduction to vital information of which few are aware. We specialize in providing fact-filled news articles and concise summaries of major cover-ups and corruption which impact our lives and world. All information is taken from the most reliable sources available and can be verified using the links provided. Sources are always noted, with links direct to the information source provided when possible.
WantToKnow.info presents this information as an opportunity for you to educate yourself and others, and to inspire us to join in working together for the good of all. We shine light into the unconscious shadows of ourselves and our world with the intention of inviting us both individually and collectively to make more conscious choices which allow us to step ever more fully into our magnificence and to build a brighter future for us all.
Return visitors can explore our most recent posts and summaries of news articles that should have made front page news. And don't miss key excerpts from 20 of the most revealing major media news articles ever published. For those new to this website, please read on.
Did you know that:
- 20 leading journalists, including winners of several Emmys and a Pulitzer, have described being prevented by corporate media ownership from reporting riveting stories on major cover-ups.
- BBC News has exposed plans of the U.S. military to "provide maximum control" of the Internet, as detailed in a declassified secret Pentagon document signed by a U.S. Secretary of Defense.
- Government documents released through the Freedom of Information Act show top Pentagon generals once approved plans to foment terrorism and kill innocent civilians in major U.S. cities.
- CBS News quotes Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld, "According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." That's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in the US.
- Multiple reliable sources show that you may be eating genetically modified food daily which scientific experiments have repeatedly demonstrated cause sickness and death in lab animals.
- Detroit's leading newspaper reported the 1908 Ford Model T boasted a fuel economy of 25 mpg. Yet over 100 years later, the EPA average mileage for all cars is still around 25 mpg.
- A highly decorated US General wrote the book War is a Racket, which depicts how he was manipulated, and how most wars are waged to keep the coffers of big corporations filled.
- The former chief of a prestigious medical journal revealed that the total profits of the 10 Fortune 500 drug companies were more than the profits of the other 490 businesses combined.
- Declassified CIA documents leave no doubt that through hypnosis, drugs, and electric shock, secret government mind control projects created super spies, terrorists, assassins, and more.
- 3,000 respected leaders, including government officials and professors, have expressed harsh criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report. Many allege government complicity in the attacks.
- Explore a list arranged by category with links to excerpts of the most revealing major media articles ever published covering a wide variety of fascinating and vital topics.
Note: If you are already aware of these cover-ups, visit our page which will take you even deeper.
If the above facts were reported in headline news where they belong, concerned citizens would be astounded and demand to know more. This has not happened, which is why this website was created. The verifiable information presented here may disturb you. It may even change the way you look at the world. Yet we invite you to see this as a powerful opportunity for building a brighter future. By sharing this vital information with your friends and colleagues, you can play a key role in restoring a true democracy of the people, by the people, and for the people.
We encourage you to be skeptical in exploring this information. Some of what you read may at first seem quite unbelievable. Yet we also encourage you to keep an open mind and do research using the links to the reliable sources provided to determine for yourself whether there is truth to the information provided.
The powerful information presented here is a wake-up call. It is a call to move beyond complacency and apathy to focus on our deeper purpose in life and on creating the world we want to live in. It is a call for each of us to focus on moving from fear to love. If we want to make this world a better place, understanding what's happening behind the scenes is vitally important. By exploring the reliable, verifiable information provided here and spreading it far and wide, each one of us can make a difference.
Many don't want to know about the dark side of our world. Feeling secure and content in their personal lives, they choose to avoid matters which might disturb them. Yet as long as we choose complacency over awareness, these major cover-ups will continue. In fact, they will likely grow in magnitude until people are finally forced to open their eyes and deal with the consequences. The sooner each of us decides that we do want to know, and that we are willing to invite others to open their eyes, the more easily we will be able to build a world that supports us.
As some of the material here can be difficult to digest, we invite you to explore this website at a pace that is appropriate for you. If you find yourself feeling upset or overwhelmed, consider taking a break and enjoying some of the great inspirational articles and resources provided at the top and in the left column of every page to keep things in perspective. And don't miss our inspiring essay giving 10 great reasons for hope and optimism. We also encourage you to open to inner or higher guidance as you explore this material.
And if you find yourself slipping into fear or anger with this material, remember that we now have an opportunity to do something about it. The Internet and email are remarkable tools for transformation. The fact you are reading this now is an excellent example of that.
Simply by sending this information to your friends and colleagues, you can make a difference. Using this webpage, you can also easily contact your political and media representatives. By emailing this vital information and posting it widely on the Internet, we can quickly and easily spread this important news around the globe. This website has already received over 16 million visits, yet we need your help to reach many millions more.
We are convinced that once a critical mass of people are aware of this powerful information, the media will be forced to report these major cover-ups in news headlines where they belong. Once these verifiable facts reach the headlines, concerned citizens around the world will stand up and demand that we all work together to find a better way. If each of us makes a commitment to spread this information and to present it as a powerful opportunity to strengthen democracy, we can and will build a brighter future for all of us.
Image by Teka Luttrell of soulconnection.net
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." ~~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Join over 12,000 subscribers to our free WantToKnow.info email list. We send out one information-packed email every few days. For a brief history of the founding and development of this website, visit this page. See our comprehensive news archive available here. And learn about a powerful, free online course which connects the dots on all the cover-ups and provides ideas and tools for positive change. Your tax-deductible donations help us to inspire ever more people to join in building a brighter future for us all. Thanks for caring.