Use of Sodium Pentothal and Sodium Amytal in Mind Control
Image of Original Declassified Artichoke Document
CIA Document Mori ID: 144700, page 3
Title: Project Artichoke
Date: 26 April 1952
To check the veracity of this Project Artichoke document, order it from the CIA as an individual document, or as part of the three CD set of declassified CIA mind control documents. Ordering instructions available here.
What You Can Do
By taking action to inform ourselves and others, we can expose and transform these hidden manipulations.
- Inform your media and political representatives of this important information on Project Artichoke. To contact representatives close to you, click here. Urge them
bring these documents into public discussion and release all documents pertaining to mind control and drugs like sodium amytal and sodium pentothal.
- Learn about the history and development of CIA mind control programs in this two-page summary.
- Read concise summaries of revealing media reports on CIA mind control programs available here.
- Visit our Mind Control Information Center at http://www.WantToKnow.info/mindcontrolinformation.
- Explore inspiring ideas on how we can build a brighter future for all of us by reading this short essay.
- Spread this news to your friends and colleagues so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. By working together, we can make a big difference.
Final Note: WantToKnow.info believes it is important to balance disturbing cover-up information with inspirational writings which call us to be all that we can be and to work together for positive change. Please visit our Inspiration Center at http://www.WantToKnow.info/inspirational for an abundance of uplifting material.