CIA Chief Roscoe Hillenkoetter on UFO Cover-up in New York Times
This astounding 1960 article on a former CIA director being "soberly concerned" about UFOs is available in the New York Times archives. We provide a copy of the article below.
Bold typeface has been added to aid in finding the quote from former CIA Director Hillenkoetter demanding that the truth be brought out about UFOs. To see other key witness statements by astronauts, military officers, and other top leaders on a major cover-up of UFOs, click here.
Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter was the first director of the CIA when it was originally created in 1947, serving as its director until 1950. The revealing New York Times article below interestingly was buried on page 30 of the Sunday edition that winter day so many years ago. You can easily verify this by going to the New York Times archives webpage for the article at this link. Immediately under the title, you will see descriptors for the article: "February 28, 1960, Sunday, Page 30, 418 words."
Note: if you click on this link to purchase this article from the New York Times, you will see that their database has misspelled the article title to read "Air Forge" rather than "Air Force." The New York Times is generally meticulous about editing and correcting errors. This error has now stood at least since 2003 when we first searched and could not find the article because of this misspelling. Could this be intentional to make it difficult for people to find the article when searching their database? For an abundance of other reliable, verifiable information on the UFO cover-up, see below.
- Contact your media and political representatives to inform them of this important information on Roscoe Hillenkoetter and the UFO cover-up. Urge them to study and bring publicity to this important topic. Invite them to read this article and explore the links included.
- Explore our excellent UFO Information Center filled with reliable resources and links to key UFO videos, essays, declassified documents, news articles, and much more.
- Investigate an inspiring and informative online lesson on UFOs in the free, heart and mind expanding Insight Course.
- Explore inspiring ideas on how we can work together to create a new paradigm.
- Spread this news on CIA Director Roscoe Hillenkoetter to your friends and colleagues, and bookmark this article on key social networking websites using the "Share" icon on this page, so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. Together, we can make a difference.
Finding Balance: WantToKnow.info Inspiration Center
WantToKnow.info believes it is important to balance disturbing cover-up information with inspirational writings which call us to be all that we can be and to work together for positive change. For an abundance of uplifting material, please visit our Inspiration Center.
See our exceptional archive of revealing news articles.
Please support this important work: Donate here
www.momentoflove.org - Every person in the world has a heart
www.personalgrowthcourses.net - Dynamic online courses powerfully expand your horizons
www.WantToKnow.info - Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
www.weboflove.org - Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of criminal justice, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.