Banking Corruption Facts and Information Center
This page provides links to a variety of sources of reliable, verifiable facts and information dealing with banking and financial corruption. Our most basic material is listed first, followed by other resources which delve deeper for those interested in more. We recommend reading through this entire page before exploring the links provided. WantToKnow.info presents this banking corruption information as an opportunity for you to educate yourself and others, and to inspire us to work together to strengthen democracy and build a brighter future for us all.
Banking Corruption Facts and Information Summaries
For the best, most concise introduction to banking corruption information, explore the below financial and banking cover-up summaries. In the first summary you will learn that the U.S. Federal Reserve is neither truly federal nor a full reserve. You'll also be introduced to the "fractional reserve system," which allows bankers to create money out of thin air. The other two excellent summaries relate the history of banking and money, as excerpted from the landmark history text Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time by esteemed professor Carroll Quigley. Dr. Quigley reveals the hidden agendas of powerful elite groups in the unfolding history of our world.
Best Free Banking Corruption Facts and Information Videos
Monopoly Men: Is there a secret history of the world suppressed by those who control the major media? Are there secret societies of greedy bankers whose agenda has been to manipulate every major war and economic depression? Is there a shadowy elite surreptitiously pulling the strings to bring about their own self-serving political agenda? This highly educational documentary from "The Phenomenon Archives" explores these intriguing questions and more.
Money, Power & Wall Street - A penetrating 2012 PBS video documentary revealing severe manipulations of Wall Street and the big bankers in regards to the financial meltdown of 2008 and beyond. Incredible interviews of top players show they did little to nothing to stop the global financial crisis. Deep insiders who saw it coming also blow the whistle on their former employers.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/money-power-wall-street – 4 one-hour episodes
The Ascent of Money - An engaging PBS documentary on the power and influence of money and banking on global history. The Ascent of Money has four parts, each one hour in length. The first two parts are excellent in revealing the hidden history of money in our world, though the third and fourth parts on more recent history are much weaker.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/ascentofmoney/featured/the-ascent-of-money... – 4 one-hour episodes
The Money Masters – How International Bankers Gained Control of America: This 3 1/2 hour historical documentary traces the origins of the political power structure that now rules the nations of our world. The current global hierarchical power structure has its roots in the hidden manipulation and accumulation of gold and other forms of money. Though a bit pedantic at times and with a few errors in fact, this informative video still gives an excellent overall picture of how the truth about money's influence in history is kept well hidden.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=moneymasters – 210 minutes (transcript available here)
Top Banking Corruption Facts and Information News Articles
We have collected and compiled key excerpts from some of the most important and underreported news articles published by highly respected media sources which contain eye-opening information exposing various aspects of banking and financial corruption. Key sentences are highlighted for those with limited time. Links are always provided to the original sources for verification.
Excerpts of Key Major Media News Articles Revealing Financial Corruption
- Excerpts of Revealing Banking Bailout News Articles
- Excerpts of Key News Articles on the $700 Trillion Derivates Bubble
Most Important Banking Corruption Information Document
How much do you know about the banking system and who issues the money you carry in your pocket? Considering the vital role money plays both in our individual lives and in the world, our educational system teaches us amazingly little about how money is created, how banks operate, and what causes the huge banking scandals and bankruptcies that have occurred. After reading the information below, you will understand why this critical information is kept quiet, and why we feel it is important to reveal what those in power don't seem to want us to know.
http://www.WantToKnow.info/financialbankingcoverup – Three pages
Banking Corruption Information Resources
These are the best, most reliable websites and information to learn more about the current banking situation and the far-reaching impacts banking corruption has on our economy and our politics.
- The Web of Debt - An excellent website and book by scholar Ellen Hodgson Brown, J.D. on how big banks and the Federal Reserve are bankrupting the planet.
- American Monetary Institute - Thoroughly researched website presenting an independent study of monetary history, theory, and practical proposals for reform: http://www.monetary.org
- NPR: This American Life - Five fun and compelling NPR radio shows illustrate the many layers of deception and manipulation behind the financial crisis of 2008 and beyond.
Best Online Lesson on Banking Corruption and Money
Money is a potent topic which offers incredible opportunities for change on both personal and global levels. Considering the huge role it plays in our lives, we are taught very little about money or the financial system in our many years of education. Very few schools, for instance, ever teach students the risk of going deep into credit card debt. Very few college graduates have been taught about the role of money and banking in the development of civilization or even in our current world. This online lesson teaches basic monetary history and inspires us to build a better world through transforming our relationship with money.
Transforming Our Relationship with Money
Banking Corruption Facts and Information Subtopics
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins – A seven-page summary
A Brief History of Banking by Nick Sandberg – An excellent five-page summary
A History of Banking and Money by Carroll Quigley – A ten-page summary
What You Can Do About the Banking Corruption
- We have no doubt that by working together we can and will build a brighter future. When we step out of fear, secrecy, and polarization, we choose to join with the ever increasing numbers of people dedicated to working together for the good of all in our world. You can make a difference right now by sharing the banking corruption facts and information here with your family, friends, and colleagues. Click on the "share" link at the top or bottom of this or any page on this website to help spread this valuable information far and wide.
- Inform your media and political representatives of this crucial information. To contact those close to you, click here. Urge them to study and bring publicity to this important topic. Invite them to explore this page and the links included. All pages, especially our summaries, are also designed to print so that you can copy and share the information given.
- Explore inspiring ideas on building a brighter future by reading this short essay.