CIA Secret Experiments
A National Geographic Documentary
One of the best documentaries exposing top secret government experiments in mind control is National Geographic's CIA Secret Experiments. To view a five-minute trailer of this disturbing, yet incredibly important video visit the first link below. For the entire 45-minute film see the second link. For an even more revealing documentary on the same topic by the History Channel, click here.
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/videos/cia-secret-experiments - Trailer
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5712544616311773685 - CIA Secret Experiments full film
If the above link fails, check here. Here's how the film is described on the National Geographic website at the first link above:
"It's the height of the Cold War and the United States government is desperate to combat the spread of Communism. The CIA launches a highly classified, top secret research program into the covert use of biological and chemical agents. In simulated attacks on enemy populations, entire cities in America are contaminated with bacteria, exposing millions of Americans to germ warfare. But the real focus of the research is on mastering the art of mind control.
"Psychiatrists at top academic institutions work under secret contract with the agency. Psychiatric patients, prisoners, even unwitting members of the public are exposed to a startling array of experiments designed to facilitate interrogations, induce amnesia and program in new behavior. Every psychological technique is explored, including hypnosis, electroshock therapy and lethal cocktails of drugs. What was the extent of these brainwashing experiments? How did the CIA become involved in such far-reaching and disturbing research? Join us as National Geographic presents: CIA Secret Experiments."
This powerful National Geographic video documents how for decades, top secret government projects worked virtually non-stop to perfect means of controlling the human mind. Though for many years the government denied that these projects even existed, the details have long been preserved in thousands of pages of now declassified government documents reluctantly released through the Freedom of Information Act. LSD and electroshock therapy in huge doses given to unsuspecting citizens are only a part of this unbelievable program.
CIA Secret Experiments blows the lid off years of chilling experiments, drawing on the above-mentioned declassified documents and interviews with some of the victims. Hear from John Marks, the author of In Search of the Manchurian Candidate, who originally broke the story of the CIA's abuses by unraveling the mysteries contained in the declassified documents. Learn how many of the most important records pertaining to the mind control experiments were destroyed by the director of the CIA in an attempt to prevent the details from ever being known.
The projects involved brutal, at times lethal experiments on thousands of unsuspecting citizens in direct defiance of law, all ethical codes, and basic human rights. Interviews with top psychiatrists, lawyers, and victims send chills up the spine. U.S. intelligence agencies spent millions on these mind control projects with a goal of creating programmable human spies. A former head of the American Psychiatric Association, Dr. Ewen Cameron, is one of many highly respected doctors who erased the personalities of thousands of unsuspecting victims, while many in the profession simply turned a blind eye.
For an abundance of reliable, verifiable information further describing these and other top secret mind control programs and their impact on our world, see our Mind Control Information Center at this link. For an excellent two-page summary of the top secret government mind control projects, including numerous, verifiable footnotes, see this link.
You can help to stop these abuses by sharing this information with your friends and colleagues and bringing this crucial information to the attention of the media and our political representatives. By working together, we can and will build a brighter future for ourselves and for future generations.
What you can do:
- Explore an abundance of information about secret government experiments in our comprehensive Mind Control Information Center at this link.
- For an excellent, verifiable two-page summary of secret mind control projects, click here.
- For highly revealing excerpts of key declassified mind control documents, click here.
- Read summaries of reliable major media articles on the CIA secret experiments and other aspects of mind control available here.
- Inform your media and political representatives of this important information on secret government experiments. To contact those close to you, click here. Urge them to bring greater public awareness to the topic of mind control and testing on unsuspecting citizens.
- Spread this news on secret government experiments to your friends and colleagues. Share this article on key news websites using the "Share This" icon on this page, so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. Together, we can make a difference.
- We need your support. Please help our work to grow and thrive by donating at this link.
Finding Balance: WantToKnow.info Inspiration Center
WantToKnow.info believes it is important to balance disturbing cover-up information with inspirational writings which call us to be all that we can be and to work together for positive change. Please visit our Inspiration Center at this link for an abundance of uplifting material.
See our archive of highly revealing news articles at this link
Kindly support this important work.
Click here to make a donation.
Explore the mind and heart expanding websites managed by the nonprofit PEERS network:
- PEERS websites: Spreading inspiration, education, & empowerment
- Every person in the world has a heart
www.personalgrowthcourses.net - Dynamic online courses powerfully expand your horizons
- Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
- Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all
To respond to this message, visit www.WantToKnow.info/contactus.php
To subscribe to or unsubscribe from the WantToKnow.info list (one email every few days), click here.