Mind Control: America's Secret War
A History Channel Video Documentary
Mind control is one of the most secretive, disruptive activities ever conducted by elements within the government. Yet it is also one of the best documented of the cover-ups. Over 20,000 pages of declassified CIA documents prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that these programs not only existed, but were very well funded. To read highly revealing excerpts of these documents with links to online versions of the originals and instructions to verify authenticity, click here.
By far the best video exposing these top secret mind control programs is the History Channel's excellent documentary Mind Control: America's Secret War. Though available for purchase on the History Channel website, this disturbing, yet incredibly important video can also be viewed free at the link below. For the good of all of us, educate yourself on this most important matter by watching this masterfully done program, and then read below for what you can do about it.
History Channel – Mind Control: America's Secret War (45 minutes)
This powerful History Channel video documents how for decades, top secret government projects worked virtually non-stop to perfect means of controlling the human mind. Though for many years the government denied that these projects even existed, the details have long been preserved in the thousands of pages of now declassified government documents mentioned above, which were reluctantly released through the Freedom of Information Act. LSD and electroshock therapy in huge doses given to unsuspecting citizens are only a part of this unbelievable program.
Mind Control blows the lid off years of chilling experiments, drawing on the declassified documents and interviews with some of the victims and respected experts in the field. Hear from John Marks, the author of In Search of the Manchurian Candidate, who originally broke the story of the CIA's abuses by unraveling the mysteries contained in the declassified documents. Learn how many of the most important records pertaining to the mind control experiments were destroyed by the director of the CIA in an attempt to prevent the details from ever being known.
The projects involved brutal, at times lethal experiments on thousands of unsuspecting citizens in direct defiance of law, all ethical codes, and basic human rights. Interviews with top psychiatrists, lawyers, and victims send chills up the spine. U.S. intelligence agencies spent millions on these mind control projects with a goal of creating programmable human spies. A former head of the American Psychiatric Association, Dr. Ewen Cameron, is one of many highly respected doctors who erased the personalities and manipulated the minds of thousands of unsuspecting victims, while many in the profession simply turned a blind eye.
Among the captivating interviews presented, you will hear from Dr. Cameron's patient Linda McDonald, whose past was completely erased by a brainwashing experiment. Linda describes how at age 25 she was placed on a psychiatric ward and subjected to horrific shock and drug treatments which completely erased her mind and brought her back to being the mental age of an infant. She, along with many other victims of these highly unethical programs eventually won a significant lawsuit against the U.S. government for the crimes committed against her by one of the most respected doctors of psychiatry in the world.
The box below provides several ideas on what you can do to further educate yourself and to spread the word and make a difference. By being willing to look into these disturbing shadows, we can bring these secrets to light and transform our world into a better place for all of us. And for a powerful online lesson which gives an excellent overview not only of the secrets of mind control, but also how it can be used for the betterment of all humankind, click here.
What you can do:
- Educate yourself further by visiting our information-packed Mind Control Information Center.
- Inform your media and political representatives of this mind control video and other information on top secret mind control programs. To contact those close to you, click here. Urge them to bring this information to light and encourage public dialog on this vital topic.
- Learn more about the intriguing history and development of these controversial mind control programs in this excellent two-page summary. Footnotes and links to reliable sources are provided for verification purposes.
- Read powerful, reliable major media articles on mind control at this link.
- Explore inspiring ideas on how we can build a brighter future in this short essay.
- Spread this news to your friends and colleagues, and bookmark this article on key news websites using the "Share This" icon on this page, so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. Together, we can make a difference.
- We need your support. Please help our work to grow and thrive by donating at this link.
Final Note: WantToKnow.info believes it is important to balance disturbing cover-up information with inspirational writings which call us to be all that we can be and to work together for positive change. Please visit our Inspiration Center at http://www.WantToKnow.info/inspirational for an abundance of uplifting material.
See our archive of revealing news articles at www.WantToKnow.info/indexnewsarticles
Your tax-deductible donations, however large or small, help greatly to support this important work.
To make a donation by credit card, check, or money order: www.WantToKnow.info/donationswtk
Explore the mind and heart expanding websites managed by the nonprofit PEERS network:
- PEERS websites: Spreading inspiration, education, & empowerment
- Every person in the world has a heart
www.personalgrowthcourses.net - Dynamic online courses powerfully expand your horizons
- Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
- Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all
To respond to this message, visit www.WantToKnow.info/contactus.php
To subscribe to or unsubscribe from the WantToKnow.info list (one email every few days):