Mission Mind Control Documentary
An ABC Documentary on Mind Control
In 1979, just two years after U.S. Senate hearings revealed disturbing information about a secret government mind control program code-named Project MKULTRA, ABC News produced an excellent, one-hour documentary covering some of the clandestine, illegal activities involved in this mind control project. You can watch the entire documentary "Mission Mind Control" at the link below.
One of the topics covered by this intriguing film is the bizarre activity of a man named George White, who operated outside of the law while directly under CIA direction.
At minute 47 in "Mission Mind Control," ABC News correspondent Paul Altmeyer states, "And what of George White, the man who helped the agency in so many of its programs. Shortly before his death, he wrote to his boss at the CIA, Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, and summed up his career by saying, 'It was fun, fun, fun. Where else could a red-blooded American boy lie, kill and cheat, steal, deceive, rape and pillage with the sanction and blessing of the all highest.'"
The film also mentions that Dr. Gottlieb destroyed the records of the mind control programs in 1973. He and many others involved in these projects did not want the public to ever know about the many illegal and immoral activities they had sponsored in their quest of control over the mind. Thankfully, he forgot to destroy the financial records, which contain highly incriminating information. These declassified documents can be ordered by anyone using the information at this link.
Though the CIA denies that the mind control techniques developed in their secretive projects were successful, an abundance of evidence in this film and elsewhere suggests otherwise. Another riveting documentary produced by the History Channel provides even more solid, revealing evidence. Titled: "Mind Control – America's Secret War," you can watch this amazing film at this link.
The box below provides several ideas on what you can do to further educate yourself on these disturbing mind control projects and spread the word to stop these disempowering programs.
- Explore our comprehensive Mind Control Information Center at this link.
- For an excellent two-page summary of secret mind control projects, click here.
- For revealing excerpts of key declassified mind control documents, click here.
- Read summaries of reliable major media articles on mind control available here.
- Inform your media and political representatives of this important documentary and information on secret mind control projects. To contact those close to you, click here. Urge them to bring greater public awareness to the topic of mind control and testing on unsuspecting citizens.
- Spread this news to your friends and colleagues. Share this article on key news websites using the "Share" icon on this page, so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. Together, we can make a difference.
Finding Balance: WantToKnow.info Inspiration Center
WantToKnow.info believes it is important to balance disturbing cover-up information with inspirational writings which call us to be all that we can be and to work together for positive change. For an abundance of uplifting material, please visit our Inspiration Center.
See our exceptional archive of revealing news articles.
www.momentoflove.org - Every person in the world has a heart
www.personalgrowthcourses.net - Dynamic online courses powerfully expand your horizons
www.WantToKnow.info - Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
www.weboflove.org - Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all
Subscribe here to the WantToKnow.info email list (two messages a week)