9/11 Documentary on PBS
PBS Airs Explosive 9/11 Documentary
A 9/11 documentary aired on PBS and available for free viewing on the PBS website is going viral. '9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out' was produced by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a courageous group of over 1,500 architects and engineers which has dared to ask hard questions about 9/11 and present the disturbing hard evidence.
In this beautifully produced, 90-minute 9/11 documentary, over 40 scientific experts share their professional insights about the events of 9/11.
To watch the full revealing video on the PBS website, click on this link:
(if outside the US, click here)
To watch a concise, 15-minute version of this excellent 9/11 documentary:
In early September 2012, the PBS website showed this 9/11 documentary was the second most watched documentary of the week on PBS. According to this Digital Journal article, it was also the most shared of all PBS documentaries at the time. You are invited to watch this highly educational film and spread the word to your friends.
In addition to these 1,500 architects and engineers who are calling for a new, impartial investigation of 9/11, over 1,000 government and military officials, professors, pilots, and 9/11 survivors and family members have publicly stated that the 9/11 Commission Report is fatally flawed.
Among these respected individuals are two former U.S. Senators, a former FBI director, the former president of Italy, and many more. To explore their compelling statements, click here.
Hundreds of major media articles also raise serious questions about the official story of 9/11. You can find a two-page summary of dozens of these articles with links for verification at this link. A longer ten-page summary at this link goes into much more detail.
For an abundance of other reliable, verifiable information suggesting a major cover-up of 9/11, explore the resources in the "What you can do" section immediately below. Thanks for caring. By joining together and spreading the word, we can make a big difference.
With best wishes for a transformed world,
Fred Burks for PEERS and WantToKnow.info
Former language interpreter for Presidents Bush and Clinton
Note: Consider donating to Colorado PBS, which originally broadcast this 9/11 documentary, as a way of thanking them for their courage. Leave a note on why you are donating. Here's the link.
What you can do:
- Invite your media and political representatives to watch this revealing PBS documentary on 9/11. To contact those close to you, click here. Urge them to call for the release of classified documents and videos and to press for a new, impartial investigation of 9/11.
- Explore the wealth of reliable, verifiable information on 9/11, including several excellent documentaries, in our 9/11 Information Center available here.
- Learn more about 9/11 and the secret societies likely involved in this powerful lesson from the free Insight Course.
- Explore inspiring ideas on how we can build a brighter future by reading this short essay.
- Spread this news to your friends and colleagues, and recommend this article on key news websites so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. Together, we can make a difference.
- We need your support. Please help our work to grow and thrive by donating at this link.
Finding Balance: WantToKnow.info Inspiration Center
WantToKnow.info believes it is important to balance disturbing cover-up information with inspirational writings which call us to be all that we can be and to work together for positive change. Please visit our Inspiration Center at this link for an abundance of uplifting material.
See our archive of highly revealing news articles at this link
Kindly support this important work.
Click here to make a donation.
Explore the mind and heart expanding websites managed by the nonprofit PEERS network:
- PEERS websites: Spreading inspiration, education, & empowerment
- Every person in the world has a heart
www.personalgrowthcourses.net - Dynamic online courses powerfully expand your horizons
- Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
- Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all
To respond to this message, visit www.WantToKnow.info/contactus.php
To subscribe to or unsubscribe from the WantToKnow.info list (one email every few days), click here.