Hurricane Katrina and Fema
Failures of FEMA Reported in
Important Note: As some of the links below to articles on Hurricane Katrina and FEMA failures no longer function, see this webpage for verbatim quotes from many of these articles.
hundreds of personnel, dozens of vehicles - Chicago Tribune, 9/2/05
FEMA won't let
Red Cross deliver food - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 9/3/05
FEMA fails to
utilize Navy ship with 600-bed hospital on board - Chicago Tribune, 9/4/05
FEMA turns away
state-of-the-art mobile hospital from Univ. of North Carolina - CNN, 9/5/05
FEMA won't accept
Amtrak's help in evacuations - Financial Times, 9/5/05
skills of firefighters, instructs them to hand out fliers - Salt Lake Tribune,
FEMA turns back
Wal-Mart supply trucks - New York Times, 9/6/05
Coast Guard from delivering diesel fuel - New York Times, 9/6/05
FEMA blocks 500-boat
citizen flotilla from delivering aid - News Sentinel, 9/8/05
FEMA asks media not to take pictures of dead - Washington Post, 9/8/05
FEMA turns back
German government plane loaded with 15 tons of food - Spiegel, 9/12/05
MDs from treating dying people around them because not "federalized"
- NY Times, 9/17/05
states bosses ignored his critical warnings in days prior to hurricane - CNN,
money for hurricane disaster study to future bridge options - CNN, 9/18/05
Responders Urged Not To Respond" Unless Dispatched - FEMA's own website
Important Note: As some of the links above to articles on Hurricane Katrina and FEMA failures no longer function, see this webpage for verbatim quotes from many of these articles.
For a highly
revealing personal account by two emergency medical personnel who were participating
in a conference in New Orleans at the time of the hurricane, see their gripping
story at this link.
The mainstream media has largely avoided reporting devastating personal stories
which reveal all that is being covered up. For more on how corporate ownership
of the media blocks key stories like this, see http://www.WantToKnow.info/mediainformation
For those who
are ready to go even deeper, first read FEMA's own description of its founding
here. Then, learn the
deeper aspects of FEMA's shady beginnings at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84.
Finally, for Online Journal's revealing analysis article "New Orleans:
Dress rehearsal for lockdown of America" see this link.
For a little
hard-hitting humor on the CBS website:
For those interested
in information on secret government weather control programs:
ideas on what we can do about all this:
- Spread the word
- Building a brighter future
- How you can help
What you can do:
- Inform your media and political representatives of this important information on the failures of FEMA in Hurricane Katrina. To contact those close to you, click here.
- For lots more reliable information and a call to work together for positive change, click here.
- For an inspiring essay on how we can work together to build a brighter future, click here.
- For a heart and mind expanding online course, see the free Insight Course.
- Spread this news on the failures of FEMA during Hurricane Katrina to your friends and colleagues, and bookmark this article on key social networking websites using the "Share This" icon on this page, so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. Together, we can make a difference.
- We need your support. Please help our work to grow and thrive by donating at this link.
See our archive of highly revealing news articles at this link
Kindly support this important work.
Click here to make a donation.
Explore the mind and heart expanding websites managed by the nonprofit PEERS network:
- PEERS websites: Spreading inspiration, education, & empowerment
- Every person in the world has a heart
www.personalgrowthcourses.net - Dynamic online courses powerfully expand your horizons
- Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
- Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all
To respond to this message, visit www.WantToKnow.info/contactus.php
To subscribe to or unsubscribe from the WantToKnow.info list (one email every few days), click here