What You Can Do
There are many things you can do to help us reveal major cover-ups and work together
to build a brighter future. Here
are a number of ideas and suggestions on how you can help:
- Promote this information to the media,
educational institutions, government representatives and agencies, and others
who could help to build the critical mass needed to bring all of this to public
attention. You can send individuals in these institutions our suggested email or print and distribute our two-page summaries or other key information. For information on how to easily reach your political representatives and the media, click here. If you have media contacts,
you can also help set up interviews for the respected researchers on our team.
- Spread the word by using the "Share This" link on every webpage of WantToKnow.info at both the top left and at the bottom of the page. On clicking there, a pop-out menu appears with links to myspace, facebook, twitter, and popular social networking and bookmarking websites like Digg, reddit, StumbleUpon, and more. If you aren't already a member of one of these useful websites, consider taking a minute to sign up, so that you can help bring more people to this valuable information.
- Post petitions based on the reliable information provided by WantToKnow.info using excellent and effective websites like avaaz.org and change.org. Both of these website have literally millions of members working together in a way that is making a big difference. Well crafted petitions can draw millions of signers. Some petitions from these websites have made a huge difference in promoting progressive legislation that helps build a brighter future.
- Post key information from WantToKnow.info on Wikipedia under the appropriate topics, providing links for those who want to learn more. It's not as hard a you think. To learn how to do this, click here.
- Amazon.com has a great program through which WantToKnow.info earns a percentage of anything you buy without costing you anything extra. Simply by entering amazon.com using a link with a code in the URL identifying that we referred you, our website gets 4 to 8% of the sale. As long as you enter through this link, any purchases you make support our work. If you shop at amazon.com and want to support us at no extra cost to yourself, please bookmark or favorite the webpage URL below and use it any time you want to search for and purchase something on amazon.com.
Please note that you will not receive notification of your use of this referral program, but know that you are helping us any time you make a purchase using this link. We've already earned over $6,000 in the past few years through the support of people like you with this program.
- Send one of our suggested emails
out to your friends and colleagues. See Spread the Word for our general
suggested email, or for suggested emails on each major cover-up, see the "Spread the Word" link in the dropdown menu under the "Key Info" link in the row of links at the top of any webpage.
Consider sending one of these suggested emails or other information from our
website once a month or so to those you know.
- Explore one of the powerful online courses we've developed which help to connect the dots and bring the bigger picture into focus on all the cover-ups and more. These dynamic courses present the most powerful videos, essays, quotes, and resources available on the Internet to educate and inspire, and to help you make a difference in our world. And it's all free. Take a look at these mind-expanding courses at this link.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we are very interested in finding interns to volunteer with us on compiling and organizing reliable, verifiable information in a way that most effectively educates the public. We also welcome anyone with experience in grant writing to help us secure grants. Please contact us if you know of anyone who might be interested.
- Set up a weekly or monthly discussion
group in your area to educate your friends and neighbors on the cover-ups,
and to help them see this as an opportunity to work together for a brighter
future. Consider using one of our concise summaries to guide your
- Seeking computer expertise: For those with computer expertise,
including graphic design, html coding, developing new websites, and more, we welcome your help with any number of projects, including making this website more effective and attractive. Please contact us if you are interested.
- If you have skill with writing, we
are very interested in finding people who can write summaries of the best
books we've found. We can give ideas and guidelines on how best to do this.
After review, we would post these summaries on the website.
The most powerful way any of us can
help is to take a journey deep within and find the places inside of ourselves
where we may be contributing to the problem. Ultimately, we believe it is
the collective consciousness (or collective level of unconsciousness) of all
of us which has brought about the current state of affairs. The more each
of us is willing to look inside and work on areas where we are contributing
to fear, polarization, and secrecy, the more we open to the possibility of
transformation on both personal and global levels. For empowering ideas along
these lines, don't miss the insightful two-page summary "Building a Brighter
Future" at this link.
We greatly appreciate any donations
to support our efforts. Even a small contribution can make a big difference.
At this time we have only a small, largely volunteer staff with very limited time
and resources. Your contribution helps to support this important
work. To donate using a credit card on a secure connection or to send a check or money order by mail, click here. We will do our very best to put your contribution to the best use
to build a brighter future for us all.
are most grateful for your help and support of this important work, whatever
form it might take. To volunteer
or to find out more, contact us at this link. We also welcome any ideas or suggestions you might have
on any aspect of our work. We know very well that the more people who work together
to educate the public on all that is being hidden from us, the better chance
we have of creating a brighter future for all.