Spread the Word
We now have the opportunity to strengthen democracy and to powerfully work together for a brighter future by spreading the word on these major cover-ups far and wide. As we develop a critical mass of concerned citizens who demand to know the truth, the media and news websites will be forced to cover these vital issues more thoroughly. These revelations in the media and on the Internet will then inspire a desire in people around the world to seriously work towards a brighter future for us, for our children, and for future generations.
We invite you to spread the word in several ways. You can do this by using the "share" links on every webpage of WantToKnow.info at both the top and bottom of the page. When you click on this link, a pop-out menu appears letting you choose how you'd like to spread the word on this page. With one easy click, you can post a link to the page on facebook, twitter, myspace, and other popular social networking and bookmarking websites like Digg, reddit, and StumbleUpon. If you aren't already a member of one of these useful websites, consider taking a minute to sign up and help us spread the word.
To learn how to post vital information from WantToKnow.info to Wikipedia, click here. Information posted there reaches a broad audience from around the world. Another way to make a significant impact is to contact your political representatives and the media, using this link. If you have a website, we invite you to link to us. And consider printing our fact-filled two-page summaries and other key pages from WantToKnow.info and distributing them widely.
Most importantly, help spread the word on these cover-ups around the world by emailing the message below to your friends and colleagues and inviting them to pass it on. It is designed to be copied and pasted directly to your email. Feel free to adapt or modify this message in any way. For additional ways you can help, click here. By taking advantage of the powerful tools of email and the Internet, we are building a brighter future together.
Ten Verifiable Facts To Change Our World and Build a Brighter Future
The ten easily verifiable facts below are taken from the home page of www.WantToKnow.info. This empowering website specializes in providing fact-filled news articles and concise summaries of major cover-ups which impact our lives and our world.
All information is taken from the most reliable sources available and can be verified using the links provided to trusted information sources. The WantToKnow.info team presents this information as an opportunity for you to educate yourself and others, and to inspire us to strengthen democracy and to work together for a brighter future.
Did you know that:
- 20 leading journalists, including winners of several Emmys and a Pulitzer, have described being prevented by corporate media ownership from reporting huge, riveting stories on major cover-ups.
- BBC News has exposed plans of the US military to "provide maximum control" of the Internet, as detailed in a declassified secret Pentagon document signed by a US Secretary of Defense.
- Government documents released through the Freedom of Information Act show top Pentagon generals once approved plans to foment terrorism and kill innocent civilians in major US cities.
- CBS News quotes US Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld, "According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." That's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in the US.
- Multiple reliable sources show that you may be eating genetically modified food daily which scientific experiments have repeatedly demonstrated cause sickness and death in lab animals.
- A highly decorated US General wrote the book War is a Racket, which depicts how he was manipulated, and how most wars are waged to keep the coffers of big corporations filled.
- The former chief of a prestigious medical journal revealed that the total profits of the 10 Fortune 500 drug companies were more than the profits of the other 490 businesses combined.
- Declassified CIA documents leave no doubt that through hypnosis, drugs, and electric shock, secret government mind control projects created super spies, terrorists, assassins, and more.
- Dozens of major media articles report on compelling testimony by astronauts, military officers, and top government officials describing their personal involvement in a UFO cover-up.
- 3,000 respected leaders, including government officials and professors, have expressed harsh criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report. Many allege government complicity in the attacks.
If the facts presented here were reported in headline news where they belong, concerned citizens would be astounded and demand to know more. This has not happened, which is why WantToKnow.info was created.
The verifiable information presented here may at first disturb you. It may even change the way you look at the world. Yet we invite you to see this as a powerful opportunity for building a brighter future. By sharing this vital information with friends and colleagues, you can play a key role in restoring a true democracy of the people, by the people, and for the people.
We encourage you to be skeptical in exploring this information. Some of what you read may at first seem quite unbelievable. Yet we also encourage you to do a little research using the links to the reliable sources provided and determine for yourself whether there is truth to the information provided.
As some of the material presented can be difficult to digest, we invite you to explore this information and our website at a pace that is appropriate for you. If you find yourself feeling upset or overwhelmed, consider taking a break and possibly enjoying some of the excellent inspirational articles and resources provided on WantToKnow.info to keep things in perspective. We also highly encourage you to open to divine guidance as you explore this material.
Many people don't want to know about the major cover-ups going on in our world. Feeling relatively secure and content in their personal lives, they choose to avoid matters which might disturb their contentment. Yet as long as we choose complacency over awareness, these major cover-ups will continue. In fact, they will likely grow in magnitude until people are finally forced to open their eyes and deal with the consequences. The sooner each of us decides that we do want to know, and that we are willing to invite others to open their eyes, the more easily we will be able to build a world that supports the good of all of us.
If you find yourself slipping into fear or anger with this material, remember that we now have an opportunity to do something about it. Simply by sending this information to your friends and colleagues, you can make a difference. Using this link, you can also easily contact your political and media representatives.
The Internet and email are remarkable tools for use both in our personal lives and in the world. The fact that you are reading this now is an excellent example of that. By emailing this vital information and posting it widely on the Internet, we can quickly and easily spread this important news around the globe. We have already reached several million people, but we need your help to reach many millions more.
We are convinced that once a critical mass of people are aware of this powerful information, the media will be forced to report these major cover-ups in news headlines where they belong. Once these verifiable facts reach the headlines, concerned citizens around the world will stand up and demand that we all work together to find a better way. If each of us makes a commitment to spread this information and to present it as a powerful opportunity to strengthen democracy, we can and will build a brighter future for all of us. Thank you for caring.
With very best wishes,
The WantToKnow.info Team
WantToKnow.info is a group of dedicated researchers from around the globe. We compile and summarize important, verifiable facts and information being hidden from the public. We are deeply committed to building a brighter future for us, for our children, and for our world.
Start to play a vital role now by visiting https://www.WantToKnow.info