Twelve Rules of Spiritual Wisdom
- God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
- Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
- Dear God, I have a problem, it's me.
- Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
- Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
- The most important things in your home are the people.
- As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home.
- He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
- It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
- Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk taking. Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
See the exceptional collection of resources in our Inspiration Center
Please support this important work: Donate here.
www.momentoflove.org - Every person in the world has a heart
www.personalgrowthcourses.net - Dynamic online courses powerfully expand your horizons
www.WantToKnow.info - Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
www.weboflove.org - Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all
Subscribe here to one of the two popular PEERS email lists